Monday, April 13, 2015

Poem 1: Poetry Response

Surprisingly I liked this poem, it was short, sweet and to the point. I like how even though it was written years ago that it is still relevant today. It reminded me of that group of kids in high school who think they're all cool because they smoke weed all the time and get drunk. Ironically those are the same type of people that think that they're better than everybody else and feel the need to show off as though the rest of will really care. When I see these teens brag about doing any of these things I so get annoyed at the stupidity and ignorance of these people. I never understood the need to feel popular and do these things, where are these people going to be later on in life? When you surround yourself with these things you only end up lonely and lost. Or you end up ruining your life since you worried so much about those things that were never really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment